COVID-19 Flight Protocol
AFE will be implementing new screenings for passengers and pilots, as well as-
- AFE may exclude any passengers/pilots who report symptoms of COVID-19 (fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss or taste of smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea) or have any known exposure to COVID-19.
- Passengers and pilots will receive a phone call about two days before a flight to answer any questions and inquire about risk factors.
- You will be provided a COVID-19 symptom questionnaire that must be filled out and sent back one day prior to your flight. Along with the questionnaire, we will require you to send us your temperature one day prior to your flight.
- Please err on the side of over communication with passenger/pilot, by phone/text/email, to decrease face to face interactions at the time of your flight.
- AFE will limit number of passengers, if safe and possible. Any companion needing to travel will also be screened.
- We require Passengers and Pilots wear a mask, unless conditions do not easily allow (such as breathing issues).
- Wash hands or use sanitizer frequently
- It is AFE’s promise to contact passengers/pilots if we become aware of any significant risk of exposure
- Passengers/Pilots should contact AFE immediately if you develop concerning symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, in the 14 days before or after a flight.
AFE welcomes any and all suggestions on how to continually decrease the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Please send them our way. For any further questions or concerns, please contact the AFE office at 215-358-1900 or email Maddy Beck, Flight Coordinator, at email@example.com